Betterticket is looking to add in a Back-end Dev to our team.
- Work with a React, Typescript and NodeJs tech-stack
- Write clean, efficient, testable code for a production environment
- Manage switching between contexts and codebases
- Utilize and build reusable components for use across apps
- 2-3 years of development experience required
- REST web API experience required
- Experience with AWS cloud and GCP technology required
- Experience with Event driven systems architectures (reactive design)
- Experience building services using REST, GraphQL & WebSockets
- Practical knowledge and relevant experience deploying web services in cloud infrastructure
- Experience writing unit tests / implementing test driven development processes
- LinkedIn profile (preferred)
- Portfolio, Resume, CV or any additional thing you can send. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may never get back to you. Our team reviews applications on a weekly basis and will contact you if you feel you are a good fit for the role. Please do not open a ticket on Discord or DM Dev for further information. Thank you
Clearance and KYC:
Applicants selected will be subject to a KYCs and may need to meet eligibility requirements like having a formal education or being over 18+ years old for access to Betterticket Careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.