Betterticket is looking to bring in a community coordinator to our growing team.
- Respond to inquiries across all communication channels, alongside community management discord server, while engaging our members in a captivating and authentic way
- Identify trends in community conversations and deliver unique insights that will help us improve our experience
- Identify brand opportunities by gathering inspiration from the latest social media trends and capitalizing in authentic and genuine ways
- Collaborate with our creative team to identify common members inquiries that we can hatch into valuable, helpful, or intriguing new content
- Advocate for Betterticket with passion! Immersing yourself in our business.
- Proven success in customer service, community management or social media for a brand or agency (1+ years)
- You thrive while engaging and building online communities, cultivating meaningful conversations, and driving brand loyalty with personal touchpoints
- You’re a team player and you’re willing to work unconventional hours within a 40-hour work week to meet the needs of the Community members
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Stellar interpersonal skills to effectively communicate cross-functionally across the organization
- You believe “we” is greater than “me”. You believe in the power of teamwork and celebrate the work of others before your own.
- You hold yourself to the highest standards and you strive to improve yourself and others each and every day, even Saturdays.
- You can walk in someone else’s boots – You seek to understand other’s viewpoints and think that you get to better answers by sitting on the same side of the table.
- Honest conversations don’t ruffle your feathers and you don’t walk on eggshells. If you see something in the organization that can be improved, you’re not afraid to speak up and you expect your colleagues to do the same.
- LinkedIn profile (preferred)
- Portfolio, Resume, CV or any additional thing you can send. Email to email@example.com
We may never get back to you. Our team reviews applications on a weekly basis and will contact you if you feel you are a good fit for the role. Please do not open a ticket on Discord or DM Dev for further information. Thank you
Clearance and KYC:
Applicants selected will be subject to a KYCs and may need to meet eligibility requirements like having a formal education or being over 18+ years old for access to Betterticket Careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.