Betterticket is looking to bring in a full stack dev to our growing team.
- Design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable systems and services
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build highly scalable API’s that are being continuously deployed and updated through an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Enable user analytics, logging, monitoring, instrumentation for all services
- Design overall architecture of web applications
- Build reusable and clean code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help establish and uphold high standards for code quality, testing, and platform stability without sacrificing quality and speed of delivery and iteration
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and design to build innovative, user-friendly web and mobile applications
Skills & Qualifications:
- Have knowledge and proficiency with our stack - Next, React, Node, Postgres, and more
- Have a background in consumer apps such as social, fintech, or marketplaces
- The ability to work autonomously and own problems from end to end
- Effective communication and active listening skills, with a thoughtful, collaborative approach to problem-solving
- LinkedIn profile (preferred)
- Portfolio, Resume, CV or any additional thing you can send. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may never get back to you. Our team reviews applications on a weekly basis and will contact you if you feel you are a good fit for the role. Please do not open a ticket on Discord or DM Dev for further information. Thank you
Clearance and KYC:
Applicants selected will be subject to a KYCs and may need to meet eligibility requirements like having a formal education or being over 18+ years old for access to Betterticket Careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.