Betterticket is looking to bring in a product manager to our growing team.
- Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure success
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of large cross-functional technology & marketing initiatives
- Work with leaderships and software development teams to gather requirements and ensure best practices are adhered to
- Translate product and business goals into marketing strategy and roadmap
- Ensure requirements are translated into front end technologies( ex: React JS, Redux)
- Oversee the design & implementation of various solutions for application development, security, analytics and performance management
- Work with architects to conform to existing industry and Verizon security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements
- Conduct experience reviews for yourself and coordinate peer code review with other members of the team to make sure code is following standards set forward by the architects
- Ensure test scripts are run against code to ensure quality delivery
- Address production code issues with business and senior peers with maximum urgency, as needed
- Conduct root cause analysis and communicate to peers and management
- LinkedIn profile (preferred)
- Portfolio, Resume, CV or any additional thing you can send. Email to email@example.com
We may never get back to you. Our team reviews applications on a weekly basis and will contact you if you feel you are a good fit for the role. Please do not open a ticket on Discord or DM Dev for further information. Thank you
Clearance and KYC:
Applicants selected will be subject to a KYCs and may need to meet eligibility requirements like having a formal education or being over 18+ years old for access to Betterticket Careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.