The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company using Solidity, React and Node.Js
This candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional blockchain design
- Great understanding of blockchain development on the Ethereum Network and other network
- Experience with solidity and other Web3 related technologies
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Always up-to-speed on the latest blockchain technologies
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
· Experience on multiple blockchains · Familiar with emerging blockchain dapps and concepts · Familiar with creation of new token and NFTs · Familiar with NFT integration · Worked in Startup before
- LinkedIn profile (preferred)
- Portfolio, Resume, CV or any additional thing you can send. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may never get back to you. Our team reviews applications on a weekly basis and will contact you if you feel you are a good fit for the role. Please do not open a ticket on Discord or DM Dev for further information. Thank you
Clearance and KYC:
Applicants selected will be subject to a KYCs and may need to meet eligibility requirements like having a formal education or being over 18+ years old for access to Betterticket Careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.